Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3848505152

Thread: This Month's Haul, January 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    i need to get a new deck myself and have been interested in some sort of Mp3 player connectivity as well as throw mp3 discs at it as well. how much and impressions?
    Got my new stereo installed in the car today and from what I got to listen to on the way home, it sounds really good. Sounds better than anything that came out of my original stereo. It has some nice pre made equallizers and also allows you to make your own. It's simpl and easy to use, and I couldn't be happier for the price.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Got my new stereo installed in the car today and from what I got to listen to on the way home, it sounds really good. Sounds better than anything that came out of my original stereo. It has some nice pre made equallizers and also allows you to make your own. It's simpl and easy to use, and I couldn't be happier for the price.
    I was thinking of getting a new stereo also. But when I check them out I have no clue what to get. I want Ipod support. I want, when available, names of songs on the display from radio stations along with the ipod track names. I seen a decent Kenwood but I dunno.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I was thinking of getting a new stereo also. But when I check them out I have no clue what to get. I want Ipod support. I want, when available, names of songs on the display from radio stations along with the ipod track names. I seen a decent Kenwood but I dunno.
    All I cared about was getting good sound out of my zune for as cheap as possible, and I got just that. It's nothing flashy or over the top, but it has an aux port right in the fron and makes it a breeze to hook up any mp3 player. I haven't listened to the radio yet, so I don't know if it shoes songs names, but I know the zune FM tuner does, so I plan on getting a hold to put my zune by the dashboard to have easy access to it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post

Today's gashapon purchase:

Mucha toys!

That...is...beautiful. Isn't famous artists/illustrators a bit of a rarity for gashapon modeling? *-neo

5. Yea, sort of hard to come by. Mucha is popular enough to get two series of figures released (this one I picked up in a bargain bin for a dollar, so I suppose they've been widely distributed), plus I've seen gashapon based on Roman and Greek sculptures, haniwa antiques, old Japanese artists, etc., but not much in the way of European painters.

I'd like to see some Dali or Schiele capsule toys, personally.

I'd prefer girls shitting.