Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones 4

1. But theres no Bruce? Actually that trailer looks pretty funny.

2. That Bruce Almighty sequel does look pretty damn funny. I thought the first film was dreadful, and nearly unwatchable.

Just say no to a Mrs. Doubtfire and Goonies sequel too.

3. I could care less about Indy 4 because I know they'll fuck it up. Lucas is a senile old man.

Bring on Goonies II though. Original cast + 20 years = you know it'd be awesome

4. Chunk will have a heart attack cause he's fat after he finds the dusty bones of Sloth underneath the Forelli hideout
    edit: and I bet Data will be driving a Skyline

Anyway, Indy 4: funny that it comes to fruition now, as I've just started to go through the trilogy again. Hopefully Ford isn't riddled with arthritis and other related problems so we can see the whip yielding, treasure hunting, nazi killing superjew back in action one more time.

5. Points for not using the same powers gimmick as the first, but I'm still not watching that shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    There can never, ever be enough Terminators.
    I think T3 proved that there can be. And don't forget about the new TV series, "Sarah Connor Chronicles." Not much hope there.

Indy 4 should be good. Ol' Harrison needs a hit movie these days.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    Chunk will have a heart attack cause he's fat after he finds the dusty bones of Sloth underneath the Forelli hideout
    edit: and I bet Data will be driving a Skyline

Anyway, Indy 4: funny that it comes to fruition now, as I've just started to go through the trilogy again. Hopefully Ford isn't riddled with arthritis and other related problems so we can see the whip yielding, treasure hunting, nazi killing superjew back in action one more time.
    Indiana Jones is a Jew?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I think T3 proved that there can be.
    No it didn't. T3 was a good action movie with some fantastic scenes (i.e. the truck chase), but it simply didn't stand up the awesome majesty of T2. A lot like Temple of Doom, which was a good movie but pales next to Raiders and Last Crusade.

9. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    I could care less about Indy 4 because I know they'll fuck it up. Lucas is a senile old man.
    Agreed. Niether he nor Spielberg can make a movie I want to see anymore. They're both awful now. I have no hope. They should just leave Indy alone.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    And don't forget about the new TV series, "Sarah Connor Chronicles." Not much hope there.
    This is the first I have heard of this. I'll keep my fingers crossed, though the Star Wars series has much more potential thanks to hundreds of minor characters being available.