Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones 4

1. Ford used to be a good actor, but he's been sleepwalking through his movie roles for over 15 years now. He clearly stopped giving a shit long ago. It's a shame, since I used to be a huge fan of his.

And Biff's right about the ad-libbing in the scene where Indy gunned down the swordsman. A big long fight was planned, but Ford had the hershey squirts and suggested he just blow the guy away instead.

Worked out for the best, I say.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Jan 2007 at 03:38 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

Ford used to be a good actor, but he's been sleepwalking through his movie roles for over 15 years now. He clearly stopped giving a shit long ago. It's a shame, since I used to be a huge fan of his.

And Biff's right about the ad-libbing in the scene where Indy gunned down the swordsman. A big long fight was planned, but Ford had the hershey squirts and suggested he just blow the guy away instead.

Worked out for the best, I say.
    Agreed on both counts.

I always loved the annoyed/exasperated expression he displays at the swordsman right before he pulls out his pistol.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Its funny cause he has to build an ark.
    False.

It's funny cause it stars Steve Carrell.

4. So it looks like SeanCon's considering coming out of retirement for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. If they are insisting on forcing out another Jones movie, I'd want Sean involved somehow, as long as it's not some sappy deathbed scene.

Besides, if Connery's in it, they could subtitle Indy 4 "Old and Older".

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Indy 4: SOC

SOC = Save Our Careers

Marcus Brody better be in this.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. I doubt Marcus will be showing up in Indy 4, since the actor who played him died back in 1992.

8. Well damn.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I doubt Marcus will be showing up in Indy 4, since the actor who played him died back in 1992.
    that sucks. he was hilarious in indiana jones.

and yeah, i'd love to see sean connery in indiana jones 4... he just better not die. 'cause then the movie would majorly suck ass. sean connery and harrison ford had such a great dynamic in the third movie, it would be terrible to fuck it up by killing connery off. i wish i could say lucas would never be stupid enough to do that, but unfortunately i can't. i have very little faith in his movie-making skills anymore.

the third movie's my fav 'cause of the dynamic between connery and ford. i'm not sure i'd be interested in the fourth at all really if connery's not in it. after having the two together in the third, they just couldn't make the fourth that fun without both of them.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

10. A Short Round cameo is required for this movie to be successful.