Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 + some other XBox360 stuff

1. Xbox 360 + some other XBox360 stuff

I went and bought an XBox maybe about a month ago but due to losing my job recently and some other expenses it's looking as if I may have to sell it. I will sell the XBox itself for $300 (that includes everything and the wireless control with a charge and play kit thrown in for good measure). I think that's reasonable as the system is only a month old and it was the premium package that was $400, I may come lower and I'm open to negotiate. I also will be selling the following:

-Dead Rising ($25)
    -Gears of War ($30)
    -MLB2K6 ($15)
    -Prey ($15)
    -Wireless Control ($35, still in the box unopened)
    -Wired Control ($15)

There is a chance that I may still keep it but I'm up for taking offers now, I'll know for sure in a day or two. If you have any questions you can leave them in the thread here.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I'll take Prey. Let me know how to pay you.

3. I'll take the wired controller. Let me know the pay details.

4. Hey dude, I'll definitely take the full system with Gears and Dead Rising. We could easily meet up in Philly whenever you want. Hit me up on aim.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 02 Jan 2007 at 03:51 PM.

5. Damn, beaten to it. If that falls through let me know, now that I actually have hours at work, procuring my own 360 is up there on my list.

6. Yoshi and Melf, I'll let you guys know the details soon. Firstblood bought the X-Box as well as Dead Rising and Gears of War so those are off the list.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Damn, beaten to it. If that falls through let me know, now that I actually have hours at work, procuring my own 360 is up there on my list.
    Record Exchange in Solon has them used for 299.

8. Hey, Gohron. Didn't you get my PM about wanting Dead Rising? Or did FirstBlood beat me to the punch?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Hey, Gohron. Didn't you get my PM about wanting Dead Rising? Or did FirstBlood beat me to the punch?

Sorry dude, I think I saw both of them around the same time and because Firstblood was buying the entire system I figured it would be best to sell it to him. I meaning to get back to you and explain it, sorry about that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'll take the wired controller. Let me know the pay details.
    DAMMIT!

Well, if Melf changes his mind, or otherwise is unable to pay you for the controller, let me know.