Page 212 of 228 FirstFirst ... 198208210211212213214216226 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. That's a lot of wrestling videogame matches.

2. NXT Takeover Dallas was f'n great. Nakamura/Zayn was just stellar! Swagsuke's new theme is great too!

3. Lord have mercy...this Freebird speech and Hayes singing.

4. I'll never understand the Hall of Fame stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'll never understand the Hall of Fame stuff.
    It's honoring the wrestling stars that made an impact of the popularity of the WWE. These guys put a lot more on the line than just about any entertainment person out there, outside of real sports stars. There are guys that participated in the show that have been severely maimed for life, like The Dynamite Kid, who is pretty much a cripple from all of the years of abuse on his body.

Last edited by gamevet; 03 Apr 2016 at 11:53 PM.

6. Yeah what I'm saying is although that's fine – it's also extremely silly. By all definitions they herald champions and wrestlers who are "worthy" of being in the Hall of Fame. But pretty much anyone who had a long career should be in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Wow, a story about Scott Steiner and road rage and it wasn't roid rage involving him. Also I wonder if the reporters knew he was PPP.

9. His muscles are so dense they spring the roids out in to gas form like an aerosol can when he flexes. Or walks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Samoa Joe is the new NXT champ which means Balor should be up on the main roster at the next PPV. Looks like the whole Bullet Club thing is going to happen. Not sure if they are going to keep that name or use the "Bulletproof Balor Club" name but its happening anyways. Considering how much we've been hearing "New Japan" lately on WWE TV makes me thing they have some sort of deal in place for the Bullet Club name.