Page 214 of 228 FirstFirst ... 200210212213214215216218 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. I really dig the new group of performers. They're interesting and talented.

2. They need old people to put the new people over.

3. I don't think anyone cares about that unless it's Triple H or The Rock or some long shot shit. Jericho coming back and putting over Fandango did dick all for his career. It's almost 100% what they are given to do every week that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I think the Wyatt Family is going to rape Xavier Woods and have him turn on the New Day.

5. Wyatt channeling his inner Vigo the Carpathian to get Woods to turn?

TNA sucks balls but I can't help but be compelled by the ridiculousness that is the Hardy's feud. If any of you have a Netflix account I recommend checking out "The Resurrection of Jake the Snake". The beginning of the movie is pretty rough to watch.

I'll watch the Jake documentary but Comcast charges me 130 plus to see TNA so I just got rid of my cable and have the network for my wrestling fix.

7. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    TNA sucks balls but I can't help but be compelled by the ridiculousness that is the Hardy's feud.
    The Final Deletion was extremely entertaining.

It's up on Daily Motion if anyone wants to see it.

TNA put it up as well. Looks crazy. Raw hit an all time low in the ratings. I can't imagine them doing 2 live shows and NXT and house shows? Smackdown can't be the B show they both need to be As.

9. The greatest feud of the year continues:

10. Balor vs Nakamura was pretty solid last night as was the first episode of the CWC. Its probably Finn's last match at NXT before making a scene at WWE (maybe at Battleground? The draft perhaps?) Gran Metalik looked ace, HoHo Lun not so much and of course there is the great Kota Ibushi. Ibushi vs Cedric Alexander should be a damn fine match next week.