Page 220 of 228 FirstFirst ... 206216218219220221222224 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

No, I mean is the 90's stuff still interesting to us today when we're almost 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

It's interesting to me because I haven't really watched wrestling in 15 years. If you're still watching it, it might not be as fun.

The show changes SO MUCH over the course of a couple months.

I haven't watched anything but the random match here and there in over ten years. The magic isn't there anymore.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've never seen anyone have heat like John Cena had in that 2nd "ecw" pay per view match with RVD. Holy shit.
    Another of the biggest moments of heat I can remember also involved him: the Punk vs Cena Money in the Bank 2011 match. The booing when he came out was insane.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. You're watching every Raw & PPV from 97 - present? That's ambitious.

Well, until I get tired of it anyway.

7. The wrestlers nowadays put on like 5-star matches every week but the heart of the storylines is hit or miss due to the PG rating.

Check out The Shield stuff from November 18, 2012. Them and Daniel Bryan were fun to watch.

When did the pg shit start? That's probably when I'll check out.

This is 100% nostalgia based.

9. Summer 2008. It's a shame because the wrestlers nowadays are really good.

Unrelated: Search for Mil Muerte's v. Fenix Lucha Underground casket match. Closest thing to ECW I've seen on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I will once I finish up King of the Ring 97.