Page 226 of 228 FirstFirst ... 212222224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. And, then he became the Punisher, who pounds on wrestlling newbie Steve (Austin) Williams.

These guys should just give it up and get real jobs. They don't look like they have any future in the biz.

3. John Stossel decided he was going to do a piece for 20/20 about wrestling being fake and certain promoters holding a monopoly. Well, Vince didn't take to kind to what was going on and supposedly (according to Dr. D) instructed Dr. D to make an example of him.

4. That got a good pop.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. He's 46 and injury-ridden. Why would he come back? Is money that tight?

Regardless, you don't get pops like that much anymore. That was cool. But going forward, he'll probably just be part-time and not take any real bumps.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I think it's more that he was forced to retire and didn't have a good sense of closure. So he's feeling great physically and wants to do one more run and retire the way he wants to. Whether it's a good idea it not, who knows.

7. Word is that Chris Benoit's son David wants to become a wrestler and use the name "Chris Benoit Jr."

Um, yeah. Probably not a good idea.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I think it's more that he was forced to retire and didn't have a good sense of closure. So he's feeling great physically and wants to do one more run and retire the way he wants to. Whether it's a good idea it not, who knows.
    It's not a good idea. This medical expert breaks down just how serious his injuries were.

9. Well, Edge wants to retire the way he wants to...in a wheelchair, apparently.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Maybe he's banking on some miraculous nanotech or stem cell treatments, which always seem to be just over the horizon.
    It's only a matter of time before pro wrestling moves beyond juice and pain killers and starts turning broken wrestlers into Paraguayan cyborgs.