Page 2 of 228 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. The WWE signed a third generation star ... first time ever. Who might you ask? Comes from a long lineage ... Stu Hart, Bret Hart ... Its

Nattie Neidhart ... daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nattienford001.jpg.w300h464.jpg 
Views:	593 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	22252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nattienford002.jpg.w300h464.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	22253   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nattienford004.jpg.w300h464.jpg 
Views:	640 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	22254  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    why should they? they do more backstage comedy skits than they have matches? then again, with the wwe mindset that would make sense.
    I still laugh at that skit where the guy on a cell phone wandered too far from Banana Republic and got mugged by Cryme Tyme whenever I think of it. That's more entertaining than anything in the tag division minus the Hardyz reunion matches for the past year.

Respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    What a trainwreck TNA is.
    I said this 2 years ago.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. TNA is a bigger trainwreck now than ever before. We got two matches this week. Two. And they didn't go over a few minutes each.. from a company that proclaims "WE ARE WRESTLING". Fucking Russo. At least Nash is immune to his shitty booking, and was able to bust out "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot".
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=016pGfgdI6o

Kevin Nash for NWA World Heavyweight Champion and X Division Champion.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    "Voodoo Kin Mafia"
    Ha ha ho ho hee hee! VKM! I get their witty little joke.

Yup, it's a Russo angle alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    The WWE signed a third generation star ... first time ever. Who might you ask? Comes from a long lineage ... Stu Hart, Bret Hart ... Its

Nattie Neidhart ... daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.
    Take another look at that face. Are you sure that's not Jim Neidhart's son instead?

Regardless, I wonder how long it'll take before Vince has her making out with him on-camera?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 Jan 2007 at 10:39 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Take another look at that face. Are you sure that's not Jim Neidhart's son instead?

Regardless, I wonder how long it'll take before Vince has her making out with him on-camera?
    I don't think that would happen due to her relation to Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart. And yes alot of people tell her she looks JUST like HER father.

In her media bio ... she does the same cackle and says the same catchphrase as her dad. Her finisher is the Spinning Powerbomb. She's a power wrestler.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

i was more perturbed by the body. the picture is EXACTLY the same thing 3 times with different colors and clothes photoshopped on top of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I don't think that would happen due to her relation to Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart. And yes alot of people tell her she looks JUST like HER father.

In her media bio ... she does the same cackle and says the same catchphrase as her dad. Her finisher is the Spinning Powerbomb. She's a power wrestler.
    Can't wait to see her grow the goatee too...or is she going to grow her pubes as long as his goatee and stroke it the same way?

8. Go to the website if you don't believe me.

http://www.nattieneidhart.cjb.net/

She was in the Canadian fed and was in Japan as well.

9. HHH tore a quad again. not sure if it was the same one he injured before.

10. He tore his left quad before, and his right quad on the PPV - which aired five years to the day after he returned from the first one.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan