Page 3 of 228 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. weird. was it during a move or like a kevin nash injury?

2. It was during a spinebuster apparently.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Too bad Chris Jericho wasn't there to slap on a walls of jericho during the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. once again i wonder where the wwe gets their writing and booking team. khali is being moved to Raw. now this is just my guess since i didnt see the ppv, but i would assume its to squash HHH if he can even gimp to the ring to explain his now reported upcoming 9 month absence. this is the GREAT Khali that was just moved to ECW to start a feud with Lashley and be billed as this "unstoppable force!!!!"

5. Yeah, I happened to watch the beginning last night. Looks like he's going to help put Cena over (just my opinion). I left the tv on shortly after that segment and went upstairs to finish watching Sopranos and come back down some time later and I see a guy dressed up as Donald Trump fighting a girl dressed as Rosie O'Donnell. WTF? To make it worse, JR and King were calling it as if it was really them fighting. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? It was pathetic. This is why I only watch occasionly now.

6. yup. vince was at ringside while the crowd chanted "this sucks", "this is boring" and "we want wrestling".

im sure he still thought it went over well.

7. Don't forget the loud TNA chant. That was just a bad segment all around. Guess they'll do some stupid Vince vs Trump crap soon. Terrible raw.

8. Garbage like this and that Cryme Tyme segment with "Bush" are why I hardly watch RAW anymore. Smackdown! is a much better show, and TNA kicks both their asses.

9. So Trips popped his other quad now? Shit, I think it's time the guy retired.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Jan 2007 at 04:05 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Don't forget the loud TNA chant. That was just a bad segment all around. Guess they'll do some stupid Vince vs Trump crap soon. Terrible raw.
    ask and you shall receive.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.p...leid=170323635

Credit: Bryan Alvarez

Donald Trump is expected to be involved at some point in a feud with Vince. It's all a publicity stunt to help give Apprentice a boost in the ratings.

Vince brought out a fake Trump (ROH [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]wrestler[/color][/color] Ace Steel) and a fake Rosie for a laugh last night on RAW.

As of this morning, the real Rosie O'Donnell will not be involved and that this whole thing is not planned to culminate at the Royal Rumble.

That's pretty much all I know about the situation at this point.