Page 203 of 228 FirstFirst ... 189199201202203204205207217 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. boy...last night's RAW was one of the worst RAW's in a long time. It was just awful in just about every way. Tons of awful tag team matches, that god damn Bella story bullshit that no one cares about..etc. wow Rusev can't be booked the way he is for to much longer. Its so boring to watch him squash everyone. I do kinda dig heel Gold and Stardust.

At least you can watch Nitro now on the WWE Network.
    Last edited by raystorm; 02 Sep 2014 at 07:18 AM.

2. Big event going on here in Smashvile I guess tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10647153_10102592884695183_8382995193039215307_n.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	75126

3. No CENAWINSLOL last night (thank god). Rollins doing that stomp on Brock was cool. Gold and Stardust are the new tag champs..cool. I like them as heels.

Fuck that stupid squash of Mark Henry by Rusev. Enough of Rusev being invincible please! Nice to see Ambrose back, he's fun to watch.
    Last edited by raystorm; 22 Sep 2014 at 07:46 AM.

4. Dean Ambrose is so over now. He's likable and is fun to watch. If the WWE does the right thing (LOL) Ambrose can be the next big star and not that bore Roman Reigns.

5. Roman Reigns needs new moves badly.

The Viper Randy Orton vs John Cena in HIAC. Why? You can't have blood they got booed out of the building at the Rumble. Have Ambrose and Rollins do crazy shit, like fight on top of the cell to close the show.

7. I hope Ambrose and Rollins tear the roof off the joint. I have no interest in Cena vs Orton. Zzzzzzzzzz Not much else on the ppv I care about but I'll watch it on the WWE Network for an undisclosed monthly fee.

It's a one match PPV and if WWE was smart Ambrose and Rollins go on last and let them fight no stupid Authority stips or interference.

9. Final PPV card for this sunday..
    Hell In a Cell Match
    John Cena vs. Randy Orton
    Winner gets future WWE World Heavyweight Title shot.

Hell In a Cell Match
    Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

2 of 3 Falls Match for the WWE Intercontinental Title
    Cesaro vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Title Match
    The Usos vs. Stardust and Goldust

WWE Divas Title Match
    Paige vs. AJ Lee

WWE United States Title Match
    The Miz vs. Sheamus

Nikki Bell vs. Brie Bella
    Loser must be "assistant" to winner for 30 days.

Big Show vs. Rusev

Kickoff Pre-show
    MizdowTV with The Miz and Damien Sandow

I think Cesaro vs Ziggler will be quite good. I"m sure they'll put on a damn fine show and while I don't like The Miz I gotta admit I dig the Damian Mizdow gimmick. Its pretty genius really.

....and Paige is my english muffin. <3

Still only a one match PPV. Dolph is being jobbed on TV so yes 2 out of 3 falls sound good on paper but then I recall Mick Foley vs Ric Flair in a 2 out of 3 fall match.
    The future depends on if they Put Ambrose and Rollins on last.