Page 205 of 228 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207209219 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

The problem with John Cena has nothing to do with John Cena and everything to do with WWE booking.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Heyman thinks Cena would be good in ECW.
    After seeing the heat that Cena got during his One Night Stand match with RVD, He easily could have been the top heel in ECW. He's way better than Shane Douglas was.
    Last edited by jyoung; 14 Nov 2014 at 11:51 PM.

The Great Khali is done with the WWE. A former World Champion that beat the Undertaker. Wonder when he will debut in TNA?

TNL got a TV deal with Destination America.

5. Survivor Series tonight and there is a massive rumor that Sting will make his debut there. Would make sense since the "Road to Wrestlemania" storylines will start after this ppv and also everyone can watch this tonight for free. Maximum viewers and stuff to show something cool.

5 matches and 2 of them are Divas matches. I expect a clusterfuck and lots of interference in the Main Event.

7. Not a great ppv but a neat markout moment when Sting showed up and did the Scorpion Deathdrop to Triple Haitch. Guess the seeds are planted for a Haitch vs Sting Wrestlemania matchup. Dolph Ziggler got a nice rub too being the sole survivor. I didn't like Sting's music though. Why not use his familiar WCW theme?

Yes there aren't too many Mark out moments left but Sting is a true one. I'm guessing they want to rebrand him WWE but his old WCW Crow music was better.

I really do not want to see another fued with Cena vs Big Show. Big Show has turned face to heel and back more then any Wrestler.

9. CM Punk was on his buddy's Colt Cobana's podcast and here are the highlights if you don't have time to listen. wow!!! Some strong stuff there.

LoL Vince crying and hugging him. They fucking fired that guy, and put him in a program with a Roided Green Ryback.