Page 199 of 228 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201203213 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

Sad how steroid use catches up with Wrestlers.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That RAW promo was him saying goodbye. Dude know somehow.
    By the way he shuffled to and from the ring it's clear his health was failing him—he looked extremely winded the entire time and had to take pauses to breath at points. I doubt he knew he would drop dead the day after his speech, but he definitely knew time was counting down on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. The Shield is awesome and so is Cesaro. I assume The Shield will beat Evolution at the next ppv or at least there will be another "break up" tease.

Bray Wyatt is the best on the mic at WWE by far. He is amazing to listen to and has the power to control the crowd reactions which not many can do.

Bray is treading on Raven territory but he is still great.

Bray having a Church Choir of Kids signing was Epic.

Shaul Guerro was released. That sucks she did the frog splash too.

Batista is taking a hiatus because he won't job to a smaller guy. Adam Rose debuts tonight.

8. Last nights ppv was alright. Fuck Dave Bootista but it was good to see The Shield go over Evolution. I thought the "little Johnny" thing with Bray Wyatt was wacky but it works to further the storyline. I mean really..can Cena take a pinfall please. I guess in a way Cena lost because Bray now has control of "the kids" that roots for Cena. I dunno.. lol

Loved that Bad News Barrett went over Big E. Fans have taken to Barrett with his best gimmick. Now he's gotta stick with it! Barrett must have changed so much but it looks like he got a good one with the "I GOT SOME BAD NEWS!" schtick.

9. I liked The Shield vs. Evolution, but everything else I saw last night was pretty meh.

Granted, I didn't start watching until The Shield's match, so maybe the undercard was better.

10. There wasn't a bad match on the PPV. Kane being Bryan's #1 contender is retarded. The dude just beat all of Evolution in one night at the biggest PPV of the year and Kane is all he has? Bray needs to step up now that he took Cena's "thunder". Cena losing clean to Wyatt makes no sense—Wyatt is a heel in the classic sense of the word—he's a fraud who talks a big game (bigger than maybe any) and cheats more than anyone to win.

Shield v. Evolution was a classic. Memorable from front to finish.

The one thing I'm missing right now is The Rhodes' Brothers matches. They used to be a huge highlight on the PPVs and while the Uso's are OKAY they don't have the electricity that the Rhodes had vs. The Shield or any other tag team combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."