Page 213 of 228 FirstFirst ... 199209211212213214215217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. They're clearly going to screw AJ at Payback.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They're clearly going to screw AJ at Payback.
    Probably to setup a Balor vs. AJ feud.

Crossposting!

Goldberg may be coming back to face Brock Lesnar in maybe a better match than their last encounter.

Roman Reigns got a wellness violation. The Roman Empire is crumbling. MITB felt eh slow but Ambrose will bea great champ.

6. I enjoyed MITB a lot. Thought it made things interesting. Roman Reigns is fine—but they continually book people who get boo'd as good guys. It does seem very strange that heels and faces are essentially the opposite of what they were (if you're overtly good, boo's. Overtly bad, cheers). Has more to do with bad guys being more interesting characters I would assume. Who knows—I never hated Roman Reigns or John Cena.

I'm glad they're doing something a bit different now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

The draft should be interesting Drew.

8. The draft should be interesting since the Double Double E really wants to make Raw and Smackdown their own shows with no kind of crossover (outside of champs I guess). Even their own PPVs which is crazy considering the amount of content WWE puts out every month. Most of the big NXT guys and gals (Finn, American Alpha, Bayley, Nakamura, Samoa Joe..etc) should be called up during the draft and I read they are trying to reach out to older stars to further fill out the rosters.

I'm totally pumped for the Cruiserweight Classic that is going on now. Sabre Jr, Ibushi, Swann, Tozawa..etc. Should be great fun! Spoilers are all over the place and I"m trying my best to avoid all the usual "dirt sheet" sites.

9. Why do they need that many more guys? They have a shit ton already. And quite frankly they did a half assed job of the split last time. It just felt like the same show with different WWE wrestlers. Nothing was explicitly different — same kind of set (big entrance ramp), same type of stories, same type of matches, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. I imagine its for the house shows. They can cover twice as many cities a night doing the whole split brand thing.