Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 214224226227228
Results 2,271 to 2,277 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. Man, I had no idea Goldberg ever jackhammered the Big Show. That's just nuts.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I have no explanation for the Fiend match. Still think them burying Wyatt for the "benefit" of Goldberg was an asinine decision. Pure stupidity, which accurately describes the WWE product these days.
    It was really stupid, yeah. Wyatt had just successfully re-invented himself and they just killed it for the sake of a fragile part-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Man, I had no idea Goldberg ever jackhammered the Big Show. That's just nuts.
    Picture-perfect, too. Held it for a second or two and everything.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Yeah, that was impressive. He must have been an inch shorter after that.

4. AEW has been doing empty arena shows due to the coronavirus bullshit. I watched an episode last night, and it was pretty damn entertaining despite the silence. I think I can get into this promotion...it's a great alternative to the garbage WWE shits out every week.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I stopped by to watch Monday Night Raw, or some other event. It was pretty lame seeing those guys in the ring. It appeared that there was no ref in the ring. I flipped the channel after a couple of minutes, because without the crowd noise and the wrestlers not showboating for a crowd, they kind of looked bad, like old time wrestlers putting on a show in a gymnasium.

I just check out this old video with Lawler vs. Hogan in Memphis. That ring looked more like a trampoline.

6. Rowdy Roddy Piper showing his attitude early in his career, by taunting the crowd with his Bagpipes.

7. This shit is comedy gold!