Page 215 of 228 FirstFirst ... 201211213214215216217219 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2277

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

I need to watch that. Randy Orton vs Brock for Summerslam, what is the backstory? Both at one time youngest champs.

2. Mick Foley is Steph's pick for RAW GM and Shane picks Daniel Bryan. Color me surprised at those picks.

Well they are just figure heads anyway. I think two nights of live TV will be hard to pull off.

4. Smackdown sounds like it's going to be RAW 2.0. They literally just gave both of them storyline structures based on around authority-based characters. Pass.

They should make control over the show a prize like any other title. Maybe make a rule that says if you possess control you can't hold any titles to make it interesting. That way you can have all sorts of fun storylines based on wrestlers holding authority and not earning it — not some kind of appointed McMahon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. First "new" RAW was pretty solid! Loved seeing Sasha Banks with the win to becoming the Woman's Champ and the two Fatal Four Way matches were good too. Amazing to see Finn Balor with the clean win over Roman and now he's set to face Seth Freakin Rollins at Summerslam for the WWE Universal Heavyweight Championship. What a terrible name for the title!

They unified the title, so where is the competition between the brands? having the world champion on their brand.

Matt Hardy bites a fan

https://youtu.be/Hgdd9Hl5RHE

8. WTF! Broken Matt Hardy was on Jericho's podcast and he was in character the entire time. lol

He's pretty good. Is he a vampire? He bit a fan!

10. Tajiri and Gran Metalik had a nice match at the CWC but that Kota Ibushi/Cedric Alexander match was FIRE. wow