Page 1 of 228 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

1. All-Purpose Wrestling Thread

There's really no point in having two threads, so now all the wrestling news and discussion can just go into a single one. Since there's no major news out this week, here's a link to the Figure 4 Daily show covering last night's Raw, a bunch of MMA, and even a little Twilight Princess.
    http://www.f4wonline.com/free/010207bvshow.mp3
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05 Feb 2007 at 12:04 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. close thread pls.

just kidding

3. Has Cryme Tyme won the tag belts yet?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Nope, they're still on Rated RKO, who might lose them to DX on Sunday's PPV. In a change from the norm, WWE has done a much better job than TNA of building up its PPV matches, and this show's card doesn't have anything on it yet that looks horrible on paper, which is rarely the case for a Raw show. Impact got a .9 rating last week, after about a month of 1+ ratings. If it was just due to the holidays, they'll be fine. If that isn't the case, and the rating continues at this level, they'll probably have yet another timeslot change on SpikeTV.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. i just read that Kali is getting a "major push" to "bill him as an unstoppable monster".

lol. he sucks. he was fired for a very short while because Undertaker said he was dangerous in the ring and had to have his matches heavily edited and moved off of ppv's. why does Vince get hard cock for 13 foot tall bastards with a mouth like the Sarlac pit, an AIDS bubble on his chest and the in-ring skills of the messy taco bell shit i just took?

he'll be fighting Lashly soon btw.

i also like how a bunch of WWE writers (and Michael Cole for hiring them) just got in trouble for the blatant assy mcgee ripoff they did on wwe.com based on Vince's ass. Vince was more upset that they didn't have a working knowledge of past wrestling than the fact that he could be sued.

does this mean i can just walk up to their headquartes and get a job? unbelieveable the people they hire.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Has Cryme Tyme won the tag belts yet?
    why should they? they do more backstage comedy skits than they have matches? then again, with the wwe mindset that would make sense.

7. Khali was never fired from WWE - he missed time due to double knee surgery. It also prevented him from his duties as a policeman. Khali is awesome!

TNA, however, sucks a gigantic cock.

- TNA did sign Sting for another year, which some have questioned as he hasn't meant much in terms of pay-per-view buy numbers.

- Samoa Joe-Kurt Angle II looks to have done about half the PPV buys November's Genesis PPV generated.

- TNA informed Konnan that they couldn't pay for his hip replacement surgery because the company has been losing so much money. Instead, they offered him a loan.
    So they've got enough money to pay Sting to draw nothing and then have a million set aside for a Billy fucking Gunn angle, but aren't willing to shell out the cash for Konnan's hip surgery? What a trainwreck TNA is.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 04 Jan 2007 at 03:45 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. What is this million dollar angle with Billy Gunn, Jeremy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    why does Vince get hard cock for 13 foot tall bastards with a mouth like the Sarlac pit, an AIDS bubble on his chest and the in-ring skills of the messy taco bell shit i just took?
    Because Vince is gay for big men. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    why should they? they do more backstage comedy skits than they have matches?
    'Cause dey hard-azz niggas from da streetz. Don't hate.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    What is this million dollar angle with Billy Gunn, Jeremy?
    In TNA the "Voodoo Kin Mafia" (aka New Age Outlaws, James Gang) are having an angle where they put up a million dollars to have a legit fight with Triple H and Shawn Michaels since they are tarnishing the name of DX. I laugh at this they both probably have enough bread in the bank to wipe their asses with a million.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    In TNA the "Voodoo Kin Mafia" (aka New Age Outlaws, James Gang) are having an angle where they put up a million dollars to have a legit fight with Triple H and Shawn Michaels since they are tarnishing the name of DX. I laugh at this they both probably have enough bread in the bank to wipe their asses with a million.
    And just like when Bichoff challenge Vince to a fight, you won't see it happen because why help the competition?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com