Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Completion Thread 2007

1. "Did you play on Veteran? I'm on the 10th mission, and I swear it's even harder than CoD2's Veteran."

No, but I'm probably going to at some point. For the record, I think this game was better overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Just wait until you get to the Polish levels dude.
    The first one was the easiest level in the game so far.

3. Try the last ones.

4. COD2 = COD3 imo, both are great games.

I do miss some of the vehicle parts of COD2 though.

5. I got every single-player achievement in Saints Row and one of the online ones, but that's going to be about it for me. The online achievements are too demanding unless you have a dedicated group with which to play. Everyone I've had the misfortune to go online with has just run around and shot their teammates.

I also beat Prey last night. It was a lot better than I thought it would be, but I don't know if I'm going to go through it on Cherokee difficulty soon. I have too many games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    Also beat Marvel Ultimate Alliance on normal. Need to go back and do Hard. I also need those co-op achievements.
    I need those too. Will you be on tonight? Maybe we can finally get a game going without it crapping out on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Did you play on Veteran? I'm on the 10th mission, and I swear it's even harder than CoD2's Veteran.
    I still haven't beaten Hill 400 on Veteran in CoD2. I got to the bunker and it was just insane. It still irks me that I'm about the only one on my friends list who hasn't done it yet.
    Last edited by Melf; 05 Jan 2007 at 01:50 PM.

6. I really hope I never become as achievement-obsessed as some of you people are.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is really awesome. But I fear for my future.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. I said I wouldn't give a shit about them at all, but they've made me do a few thing in DR and Gears that I wouldn't have otherwise.

8. Gears of War on Casual. Now lets see how long it takes me on Hardcore.

9. Finished JSRF. Good game, though the auto-grinding really annoyed me sometimes.

10. Finished the rest of Ys Origin a couple of days ago. Fun stuff.