Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything You Need for the PSP...PART II

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    302OE-B is the NEW 1.50 firmware. It does everything 1.50 firmware does and it does all the new things that the new firmware does.
    Sold. I've found tomorrow's project.

Y'know, expanding on this, now that 302OE-B is the NEW, end-all PSP hack tool, why not make a new list of "must have" links in here? It'll be interesting to see how much fewer actual "hacks" are needed and how many more tools and programs are available now.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 03 Jan 2007 at 01:21 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    First off, what firmware is your PSP currently on? How old is it and what was the original firmware when you first got it?
    Current firmware is the latest firmware. 3.03 I believe? Maybe 3.02.

And it's a first gen, release night system.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Current firmware is the latest firmware. 3.03 I believe? Maybe 3.02.

And it's a first gen, release night system.
    If thats the case, theres nothing you can do right now until someone releases a 3.03 downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Sold. I've found tomorrow's project.

Y'know, expanding on this, now that 302OE-B is the NEW, end-all PSP hack tool, why not make a new list of "must have" links in here? It'll be interesting to see how much fewer actual "hacks" are needed and how many more tools and programs are available now.
    I'll edit my first post when I have a chance. Right now, the only thing I can think of adding is the downgrader and maybe the Popstation (makes PS1 eboots). But the popstation is updated so often that its hard to keep up with.

*EDIT*
    Added the important links in the first post. If there is anything needed, just let me know. When I have the chance, I'll see what is the latest Popstation for those interested in making their own PS1 games.
    Last edited by bandit; 03 Jan 2007 at 07:41 AM.

4. Thanks Bandit!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    If thats the case, theres nothing you can do right now until someone releases a 3.03 downgrade.
    Well that's too bad. Guess I'll just have to wait then.

6. I really need to do this to my PSP before school starts so I can play some Valkyrie Profile on it while riding the train for hours and hours each day.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I really need to do this to my PSP before school starts so I can play some Valkyrie Profile on it while riding the train for hours and hours each day.
    Y'know, they actually sell that with some bonuses FOR the PSP...

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Y'know, they actually sell that with some bonuses FOR the PSP...
    I know but I already own it on PS, and the added cut scenes and such just are not worth the 40 bucks to me when I could do this and play it portably for free.

If it was 25 - 30 new I would probably just buy it, but at 40 bucks I just can't seem to bring myself to.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Point taken. I'm in the same boat, though i still haven't beaten the damn thing, much to TrialSword's chagrin.

Honestly, it's even more tempting for me to pick up DJ Max Intl. Edition now. Dammit...

Also, what the hell is a CSO?
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 03 Jan 2007 at 01:21 PM.

10. are you SOL if you are on ver. 2.82? I don't see any downgraders for that and I want that 3.02OE-b