Page 1 of 102 123515 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1015

Thread: Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread II Turbo - 3/7 Worms: About Damn Time Edition

  1. #1

    Xbox 360 II Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread II Turbo - 3/7 Worms: About Damn Time Edition

    This thread is to continue the one that was closed due to its Xbox-like size.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 02 Mar 2007 at 10:55 AM.

  2. I'm excited about Worms Arcade. I just hope it isn't priced similar to Lumines LIVE.

    I can't wait until Microsoft announces that the 50 MB limit for XBLA games will be increased. Then we can have good retro games like TMNT and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo brought to XBLA.

    And I want Chu Chu Rocket ported to XBLA. Badly.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    I'm excited about Worms Arcade. I just hope it isn't priced similar to Lumines LIVE.

    I can't wait until Microsoft announces that the 50 MB limit for XBLA games will be increased. Then we can have good retro games like TMNT and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo brought to XBLA.

    And I want Chu Chu Rocket ported to XBLA. Badly.
    Chu Chu Rocket would be bad ass on XBLA!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Then we can have good retro games like TMNT.
    Is that even possible anymore?? I know Ubisoft has the license for the new TMNT movie coming out so I guess that means Konami can't put in any of their Turtles games on XBLA. Correct me if I'm wrong of course. I would love a 4 player co-op TMNT with updated visuals and sounds and TMNT is still well known and popular.



    I have yet to buy a xbla game..its been demos and thats it. I've gotten very close to buying Assault Heroes. I thought about SF2 since my bro has it and also Uno and Geometry Wars. I gotta stop being so f'n cheap.


    So when is Castle Crashers coming out?? I hope Alien Hominid is a bit easier when it hits xbla. That game was f'n hard on the xbox.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Is that even possible anymore?? I know Ubisoft has the license for the new TMNT movie coming out so I guess that means Konami can't put in any of their Turtles games on XBLA. Correct me if I'm wrong of course. I would love a 4 player co-op TMNT with updated visuals and sounds and TMNT is still well known and popular.
    I wasn't aware that Ubisoft had the TMNT movie license. I guess we won't be seeing the original arcade game (and its sequel) on XBLA anytime soon. I guess I'll have to hope for Capcom to make Final Fight XBLA with a 1-credit achievement and LIVE co-op.

    Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    So when is Castle Crashers coming out?? I hope Alien Hominid is a bit easier when it hits xbla. That game was f'n hard on the xbox.
    Castle Crashers is scheduled for first quarter 2007. I read that there were some hit collision issues with the original Alien Hominid, so I hope the developers create a special Remix version for XBLA that fixes any problems in the original game (and, of course, add LIVE co-op).
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

  6. Supposedly AH will be enhanced for live with extra content + fixed to fit widscreen + HD visuals...

    I loved the game but agree that it was really hard and had some ridiculous invisible bullet issues...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo brought to XBLA.
    Somebody make this happen. Did Capcom actually say something about this?

  8. I know this is old news, but I'd just like to say that the XBLA Time Pilot remake fucking rocks.

    Konami even added little smoke trails at the end of the missiles. Why can't all the retro remakes be this awesome?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

    "Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

  9. Tetris please.

  10. I'd kill for Tetris on XBLA. Some type of competitive puzzle game. Puzzle Fighter 2 would be nuts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo