Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread II Turbo - 3/7 Worms: About Damn Time Edition

1. Puzzle Fighter and Twinkle Star Sprites! Both seem like they can easily fit within the file limits (the roms are less than 10MB).

2. I would love a good vs puzzle game on XBLA. Lumines, with it's incredible lag, was sucking it up yesterday on multiplayer when I was playing it.

Puzzle games that need to come on XBLA ASAP: Puyo Pop, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, Tetris, Tetris Attack Clone.

3. I think everybody is focusing too much on the 50 MB limit. It hasn't stopped XBLA from delivering a bunch of good games.

4. Picking up a shiny, new Live subscription card tonight. Thought I'd pick up a card and pack-in deal to complement the new 360.

Those Vision Camera + Uno packs are still around, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think everybody is focusing too much on the 50 MB limit. It hasn't stopped XBLA from delivering a bunch of good games.
    Like today's?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Like today's?
    Touche.

Though, I still don't think that has anything to do with a 50 MB limit

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Touche.

Though, I still don't think that has anything to do with a 50 MB limit
    The lack of a new game sold me Time Pilot too. God damn addiction...

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Those Vision Camera + Uno packs are still around, right?
    I got one this weekend. Uno is hot. Robotron is not.

Smash TV needs an update with analog shooting. Until then, it's fucking unplayable when every other game on Live is an analog-shooting clone of it.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Also: A Street Fighter game that isn't so old that it's less playable than the XBLA Mortal Kombat game it's competing with.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico