Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread II Turbo - 3/7 Worms: About Damn Time Edition

1. dave - link doesn't work

Damn, maybe I should play through Tomb Raider and Kameo which I've barely touched. I thought 3k was a decent score. lol

2. nice! I hope it turns out well. I'm all for up and coming devs using XNA to create new and original stuff.

edit: the site is down at the moment.
    Last edited by raystorm; 04 Jan 2007 at 02:31 PM.

3. My gamerscore hasnt changed in a while. There hasnt been anything worthwhile to play since Gears and Rainbow came out.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Viva Pinata is worth your look. Especially if you have a thing for moogles.

lol at your xbox blog, that thing sounds angry at you.

5. XNA:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136615

This game may be a bonafide XBLA title or it may be an "XNA category" game. Either way, you can see that XNA is going to be incredibly awesome for homebrew fans.

6. Yeah, I linked that about four posts up.

7. Graphically stunning, hope it plays as well as it looks.

8. I want to see what that looks like in motion. Looks really promising.

9. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    I hope Alien Hominid is a bit easier when it hits xbla. That game was f'n hard on the xbox.
    You could try playing the GBA version, which seems alot easier. I don't know if it got released here in the states, but I know Europe got it. Or you could try the rom, if yer nasty.

10. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post

How did capcom not immediately think, "STREET FIGHTER ALPHA." when they got his online idea into their head?
    Because it is a broken piece of shit.