Thread: The Weekly Comics Grind

1. Civil War 7 sucked. Hard.

2. Yeah, it pretty much didn't.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Civil War 7 was garbage. Gah.

EMT bum-rush: GO! = Cap gives up? WTF?
    This is the biggest reason it sucked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    S'funny, people all over are talking about spoiled endings, but with all the books I get, somehow, I never got wind of how CW was going to end. The only surprise I was aware of before it took place was Peter's unmasking.

Where was the ending to CW spoiled? Just curious to see if it was referenced in a book I read regularly and I somehow missed the reference or the issue itself.
    Well specifics weren't mentioned but Caps absence from the new new avengers, and the announcement of the intiative and mighty avengers pretty much gave away the pro side winning.

5. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood View Post
    Civil War 7 sucked. Hard.

6. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood View Post
    This can't be said enough.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I'm just glad Civil War is over. I said it before and am saying it one more time- it needed to be bi-weekly and on schedule. 3.5 months of this would have kept the tempo up and the action fast, but instead it's been the most tedious, drawn-out process imaginable. And now it ends with "Oops, look what we did, guess we'll let you guys win without settling a single disagreement."

James

8. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood View Post
    Really, what do you (or anyone else) feel should've happened...?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    Really, what do you (or anyone else) feel should've happened...?
    One of the sides should have actually won, preferably Captain America's. There should have at least been a compromise or something. But instead Cap just gives up out of nowhere. That's bullshit.

10. Dead Cap, IMO. Iron Man would have killed America.