Page 243 of 252 FirstFirst ... 229239241242243244245247 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2514

Thread: The Weekly Comics Grind

I never could make myself about super peoples comics.

The animated batman was about all I cared about and it is mostly self contained. Well...I can pretend it is.

2. Amazon's got tons of digital copies of Marvel GNs for mad cheap right now.

Followed Yeller's lead and grabbed a couple Claremont X-Men and New Mutants collections, along with Kraven's Last Hunt and that recent Vision series everyone seems to love.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 02 Jun 2017 at 11:59 PM.

Wow. I have completely ignored the modern Marvel Star Wars stuff, but that's harder at $2.20 for a TPB.

edit: How is Infamous Iron Man?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 03 Jun 2017 at 07:47 PM.

4. It's decent but still early in the run. You're better off grabbing Squirrel Girl, Vision and Hawkeye.

Oh and Ms Marvel also
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I wound up with six purchases from this deal. Five of them don't show up in the ComiXology apps, but one does. Does anyone know why that would be and/or how to fix it?

6. That's odd, did you make sure your Comixology account was connected to your amazon account?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah, one of them appeared in both the Kindle app and the ComiXology ones, but the others were only in the Kindle app.

8. Try restarting Comixology. Usually when I buy something via Kindle it doesn't show up until I close and reopen the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I definitely tried that. I tweeted to their support account, and they responded immediately. I'll report back what they say in case it's useful to anyone else in the future.

edit: They said it was likely just a timing issue and that everything should show up within 72 hours of purchase.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Jun 2017 at 08:15 PM.

10. I just bought all the Detective Comics since the rebirth last year.

I wanted to read the first 27 DC upto Batman appearing. Did D.C. ever reissue these??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt