Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Your Worst Enemy

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Why would anyone play a Kim Possible game?
    Well, I love the show, and the game's a lot like the 2D Prince of Persias, so I requested (and got it) for review. It's a pretty good PoP knock-off, although I would have enjoyed it a lot more if they made it a Jet Grind Radio knock-off as well.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    Flea Men and Medusa heads from Castlevania. My obsession with beating every Castlevania I could get my hands on comes from a horrible experience that involved the first one, level 5, no continues, and 30 straight attempts to get it right at the fragile age of 10.

Remember back in the day, when games didn't have passwords or saves, so you had to leave the system on a good portion of the day in order to beat some of the more possible ones? Castlevania was like that. Usually we would manage to get to the grim reaper and die for hours and by the time someone finally did beat him, we didn't feel like playing anymore. The one time I beat CV1 no one was around, which sucked balls cuz they didn't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by josh
    I see none of you have played Cobra Triangle.
    I didn't have Cobra Triangle myself, but my scrub ass friend down the street did. Asshat would purposely wait til I passed whatever part he was stuck on then take the controller, proceed to fucking die, and use up all the continues. He did it with CT, he did it with Bionic Commando, and he did it with Mega Man 2.

Funny that alot of you are mentioning Battletoads. I got so good at it, a friend of mine's older brother would routinely videotape me playing it, because he always thought it was impossible to pass the Turbo Tunnel. I usually made it to stage 10 before I had to tap out.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3. To go with the SNK fighter theme.
    Art of Fighting ... Geese Howard. Fuck HIM!!!! He wasn't as hard in Fatal Fury 2-3 and Real Bout. But something in Art of Fighting Geese was a fucking bitch beast from the 19th gate of fucking hell.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I see none of you have played Cobra Triangle.
    I have and you're right.

Fuck that game.

5. Crows in Castlevania III. Last stage. Fucking. Crows.

Cobra Triangle was my favorite Nintendo-published game on the NES. I never did beat it though. Slow-mo helped a ton in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Slow-mo helped a ton in that game.
    Confirmed.

8. What's the name of the boss in DOA4? Fuck that bitch!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Haha.