Page 15 of 468 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. Everyone with an iphone, sync it up today cause there is a firmware update. I think it just fixes some bugs and nothing new added yet.

2. it completely crashed my iphone and i had to restore it cause i used jailbreak. I restored updated, jailbreak still works.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. The 80GB model has 25 hours music, 5 hours video. The 160GB has 40 hours music, 7 hours video.

Price: 80GB for $249, 160GB for $349. Ships today, with the new enhanced UI (Same as the Nanos). All touch screen

iPhone ringtone maker in new itunes launching tonight, 99c per ringtone.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	applebeatgoeson48.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	26578

Name:	applebeatgoeson165.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	26579

Name:	applebeatgoeson166.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	26580

Name:	applebeatgoeson161.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	26581
    fuck you apple ive never bought a ringtone and ill keep hacking yoru damn phone to continue the free ringtoning ive been doing.

ipod classic to 160gb, ipod touch screens up to 16, with wifi and browser, OTA wifi itunes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	applebeatgoeson175.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	26582  
    Last edited by B-Ri; 05 Sep 2007 at 01:50 PM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. OTA Itunes also coming to iphone witha partnership with starbucks (free wifi anyone?)

NEVERMIND

Starbucks integration: When you get near a Starbucks location, you’ll get a Starbucks icon in iTunes Store. You can buy songs that are playing over the Starbucks music selection, and you can even look at the last 10 songs that’s been played and buy the songs there.

5. That Touch is too expensive...I was hoping they would just touchscreen the now "iPod Classic".

6. Isn't Wifi free at starbucks anyway? Also charging for ringtones is nothing new--all carriers do it. Verizon, for example, charges $1.99 for (some not all) real music tones--of course I hack my phone too. . For iTunes in general Apple makes its money on the iPod not the songs and I would imagine the same for ringtones and I wonder if AT&T gets a cut of that.

7. Negative on the Starbucks...you have to pay to use T-Mobile HotSpots.

8. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Starbucks integration: When you get near a Starbucks location, you’ll get a Starbucks icon in iTunes Store. You can buy songs that are playing over the Starbucks music selection, and you can even look at the last 10 songs that’s been played and buy the songs there.
    That makes me want to barf

9. *sigh* As nice as the iPhone is and as tempting as the price drop is, I'm still going to have to pass. The one thing I need on my email device is MS Exchange support, and I don't feel like doing a half-assed hack in order to get it to work. (And no, I'm not going to carry two devices around. Heh.)

As for creating/paying for ringtones... maybe I might have cared when I used custom ringtones and the like. I finally got tired of them recently and switched to the default ring sound on my phone. It sounds a bit more professional and when you're surrounded by people with songs as ringtones on their phones, it's easy to pick out when YOUR phone is ringing. :-)
    For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be upon him, yea, even within him.

-- From Noctropolis: Night Visions

http://www.darquecathedral.org/images/drkcathedral.jpe http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mko.jpe

10. The iPod Touch looks hot:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/guidedtour/large.html

I already have a good phone and a portable music player/internet browser + extras sounds good to me. I also use Exchange but I 'll use the webmail!