Page 17 of 468 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    totally wait then, itll come by christmas time im willing to bet.
    I doubt it will, they will announce one next spring is my bet. If the 16gb was $300 I would pick it up in an instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. I've been waiting for the Ipod Touch forever.

But the top size being only 16gigs is bullshit.

Guess I'll be waiting for a while longer.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. my biggest complaint with the ipod touch and iphone is they leave SO MUCH empty black space on the main menus, and apple is seemingly no where in sight for adding more applications, or allowing 3rd party apps. Waste of space.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I hope the iPod touch has the same connection interface so I can use it in my car. If so, consider it bought. Or, well, consider a 32gig second gen one bought more likely.

5. God damn it Apple I just bought my red nano seriously like just over a week ago fucking aye. I didn't even know there were new versions coming out any time soon. Ohhh fucking well, least I'm happy with my nano. Although I'm pissed that the 8gig basically dropped 50 bucks in price as mine is just the 4 gig.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 06 Sep 2007 at 12:13 AM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    God damn it Apple I just bought my red nano seriously like just over a week ago fucking aye. I didn't even know there were new versions coming out any time soon. Ohhh fucking well, least I'm happy with my nano. Although I'm pissed that the 8gig basically dropped 50 bucks in price as mine is just the 4 gig.
    did the 4 gigs drop in price? apple has a 10 day price guarantee, depending up to 2 weeks.
    Last edited by B-Ri; 06 Sep 2007 at 01:17 AM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    did the 4 gigs drop in price? apple has a 10 day price guarantee, depending up to 2 weeks.
    Yup the 4gig nanos are now 149.99

I only bought the fucking thing on the 31st you'd think the apple guy could have said hey we have new ones coming out in like 4 days come back then. I just called their number and after going through 3 different people trying to get a refund they finally told me ohh you have to go to the store you bought it at.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Yup the 4gig nanos are now 149.99

I only bought the fucking thing on the 31st you'd think the apple guy could have said hey we have new ones coming out in like 4 days come back then. I just called their number and after going through 3 different people trying to get a refund they finally told me ohh you have to go to the store you bought it at.
    They have always been $149.99, no? The 8GB are $199.99 and come in multiple colors. My gf wants a nano and i was going to get her 2nd gen but after hearing about ipod announcements, I held off to see if there were price drops. NO. So i'm either going to order online with my student discount and get her the RED with engraving or go to store. Store doesnt engrave or anything like that right?
    Last edited by bandit; 06 Sep 2007 at 01:24 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    They have always been $149.99, no? The 8GB are $199.99 and come in multiple colors.
    No up until I guess yesterday the 4gig nanos were 199.99, it was the 2 gig nanos that were 149.99 (which they don't offer any more it seems) and the 8 gig nanos were 249.99.

If I knew these price drops were coming I would have gotten the old style model 8 gig, cause then it would have been 200.

I need to head to the apple store I bought mine at today or tomorrow.
    Where I play

10. for anyone who bought an iPhone, some stores are giving you $200 in credit back, and itll probably end soon because jobs jsut went ont he record saying all iphone early adopters get $100.

edit: anyone use aperture? with this $100 gift certificate its only $50 with my student discount. it worth it? good?
    Last edited by B-Ri; 06 Sep 2007 at 03:32 PM.