Page 19 of 468 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. I just ordered a Ipod Touch... LULZ!

Now someone tell me what the best mac os program for converting videos to mp4 is.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valgar View Post
    So I want to get a Macbook Pro. Should I wait again (I say again because earlier in the spring I wanted to get one) for OSX Leopard before buying? Will Apple be releasing new models of their notebooks?

I'm in the same boat. If I do get one, it won't be until around December anyway, but if it means waiting till Feb or March, I wouldn't mind if I just knew they were going to coming out with an updated version.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I just ordered a Ipod Touch... LULZ!

Now someone tell me what the best mac os program for converting videos to mp4 is.
    I've been using Handbrake. Has presets for ripping for the various iPods.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

iSquint is the free version of Visual Hub made specifically for converting video for use on iPods. Check into that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Who needs the free version when I have oink?

I'll go with Visual Hub then since it gets two recommendations from people who know their stuff.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Iphone update today and its a pretty good one for once. Wifi itunes, they increased the volume for the speaker phone and some other tweeks to other widgets.

Bout to give the wifi itunes a whirl and see how it looks. Wish it would allow me to DL podcasts straight to my phone.

Also this update could brick some people who modded/hacked their iphone.

8. I can confirm the bricking.

I have one bricked phone sitting here. I've been unlocking phones for work. I must say, using T-Mo on the iPhone... is pretty badass.
    bastard of the new world order.

9. for those with iPhones that are also gmail users,

Gmail is now being updated with IMAP functionality, not all accounts have been updated yet (one of mine has it, another one doesnt yet)
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. I'm just about ready to finally buy a Macbook Pro. My final concern is if I should spend the extra $500 for the more powerful one.

I'll try and run the Orange Box and I want to use Maya for animation (nothing high poly or textured). Will the extra videocard RAM even do anything for me? I want to buy a refurbished one to save even more.