Page 462 of 468 FirstFirst ... 448458460461462463464466 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. New cell phones aren’t very exciting these days.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I've been thinking about it a lot but I'm probably going to go with an 8. As cool as the X is, it's going to be supply limited and I'd rather Apple spend some time working out the bugs. I'm remembered of the problems that popped up when they redesigned the phone in the past, like the iPhone 4 and 6.

Oh and Apple released iTunes 12.7 and for the first time in history they actually took out stuff. Maybe one day it will be a music player!
    That's what I'm saying. I'll be excited about X when it's Xs or Xx or XY or whatever and they work the kinks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Yeah, woke up early that friday to pre-order the 8, but like nobody else did.

Womp womp. I'll enjoy the better guts. Don't need that fancy shit yet.

4. Bloomberg was saying they sold out in places!!! I freaked out bc I didn't remember until 10am, but my husband remembered to get me one. Tru luv <3
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I was thinking of going droid but in the end, but I am too lazy to actually move everything over and learn a new OS.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Bloomberg was saying they sold out in places!!! I freaked out bc I didn't remember until 10am, but my husband remembered to get me one. Tru luv <3
    I've found that it's readily available. The X is eating its preorders but that's probably no surprise to anyone. Apple almost definitely wanted that to happen so they could drive price up on their most premium phone.

I'm actually a bit shocked. Where is the upper limit to what people will pay for this tech? It's a paradigm that's almost 15 years old and people still love it. Was the design of this thing THAT timeless?

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I was thinking of going droid but in the end, but I am too lazy to actually move everything over and learn a new OS.
    I tried using the Pixel two year ago (last year maybe?) based on all the hype. It was ok, but overall a clunkier system.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 21 Sep 2017 at 12:05 PM.

7. I've been using a 5S with a failing battery, and I was really looking forward to the announcements but feel really underwhelmed. I was looking forward to an excuse to upgrade, but there are things about each model I like/don't like. The 8 is Good Enough, but the Plus is such a Value for better camera, bigger screen, bigger battery. I really don't want a phone that big, so the X seems to hit the sweet spot in-between in size and still has the camera and the AMOLED screen, but I don't want to get caught dealing with redesign-related bugs and pay extra for the privilege.
    I'll probably do like the rest of you and get an 8, and wait for bugs to be sorted out for the next revision.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. If the price doesn't bother you, I would get the X just for the form factor over the plus.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I've been using a 5S with a failing battery, and I was really looking forward to the announcements but feel really underwhelmed. I was looking forward to an excuse to upgrade, but there are things about each model I like/don't like. The 8 is Good Enough, but the Plus is such a Value for better camera, bigger screen, bigger battery. I really don't want a phone that big, so the X seems to hit the sweet spot in-between in size and still has the camera and the AMOLED screen, but I don't want to get caught dealing with redesign-related bugs and pay extra for the privilege.
    I'll probably do like the rest of you and get an 8, and wait for bugs to be sorted out for the next revision.
    I've decided the phone I have is my ride or die homie for the next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I've been using a 5S with a failing battery
    I just upgraded to a 6S from a 5C yesterday. Recommended.