Page 464 of 468 FirstFirst ... 450460462463464465466 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I was probably the only one that ever used it.
    That's pretty dorky. Apple did it for your own good.

I forgot new iPhones lost the headphone jack. I have terrible experience w headphones so I should maybe be happy. Charging headphones just seems like shit.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 25 Sep 2017 at 08:51 PM.

2. Everyone always complains about how tangled their headphones get. Apple made a comfy case to keep them clean and everyone is too retarded to know how to use it.

3. People actually use the Apple headphones?

4. I’m a couple days in and the AirPods are super convenient. I was too lazy to put my wired buds in a case, even if I wound them I had to untangle them when I pulled them out of my pocket.

This is really how Bluetooth headphones should be. I don’t have to turn them on, I don’t have to pair them. I just put them in my ears and press play, they turn off when I take them out. They go back in the case when they aren’t in my ears and they stay topped off until I need them again. The only way they could be easier is when they make it a wireless charging case.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I'm thinking about picking up a pair, it seems worthwhile. iPhone 8 so far has been fine, it's very immersive when a phone is this large. Makes reading text-based things (forums, reddit, pdfs, whatever) far more enjoyable. As far as the average life of the phone being 2 years, yeah....it sucks but it's the nature of tech at this point. I use my phone more than I use anything else, next to like.....my shoes. And I buy way more than one pair of shoes every 2 years. wayyyy more.

My Air will be here soon, I decided to spring for a refurbished one because I don't want to panic if something happens to it at school. Curious to see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Is the 2017 Air good? I saw the internals were upgraded, I am thinking of using one but I need to be able to run Photoshop and I could probably just buy an older MacBook Pro for the same price.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    To be fair, a console is not on 24-7.
    Your phone is on 24-7?

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    There's a huge blind spot with phones these days. Like people don't think of them as actual goods they are paying out the ass for. Triply true of millenials.
    Yup. See my comment about the payment plans. That's legit how people think.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Is the 2017 Air good? I saw the internals were upgraded, I am thinking of using one but I need to be able to run Photoshop and I could probably just buy an older MacBook Pro for the same price.
    dunno! I picked up a 2015 model, I'm not expecting it to do any sort of graphic heavy lifting, but I wanted something a tad lighter and smaller than a Pro. If you're not concerned with weight or size, I'd just say go with a Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Yup. See my comment about the payment plans. That's legit how people think.
    I mean, I pay $30 a month for service and $30 a month for my phone. I've known plenty of people to pay $75+ for a single line on a contract. I don't think it's unreasonable to approach it as a monthly expense when you are essentially getting a no-interest loan on the device anyway.

10. The iOS 11 podcast app reverts to form and is a trash heap.