Page 467 of 468 FirstFirst ... 453463465466467468 LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. I haven't noticed any improvement going from 6 to 7 to 8. The google launcher thing sucks and eats up bandwidth with useless shit, so I had to disable it, which is not as easy as it should be. Aside from that I've only noticed cosmetic changes.

2. If you want the most latest and in the loop Android OS buy a Pixel. Experience is one of their top focuses for that device. Samsung phones will never be anything but lowest common denominator crudware.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Apple is stupid about giving iOS users information and options. To silently sneak something like this into the OS and not include a setting for it is just asking for trouble.
    Yeah but the alternative is the device spontaneously shutting off. My phone used to do that before I put in a new battery last February.

Imo they should have made a bigger point about it. Adding it as a setting is dumb. Though third party battery upgrades should reset performance too.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 03 Jan 2018 at 05:34 PM.

I got some dingus asking me if this ipad I want to sell is "Is it unlocked and comes with Apple warranty ??"

why the fuck would an ipad purchased on wholesale be locked? And why would Apple warranty something without a receipt?

4. New Mac Book Pro in the house, what programs are using the Touch Bar well so far? I'm curious about this thing.

The lack of USB ports without an adapter is some goony bullshit, hopefully everything lands on USB-C in the next few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Maybe he meant to ask if it was jailbroken. Why wouldn't it have a warranty if it's new?

Do the cell service versions get locked to carriers? Maybe that’s the question.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Maybe he meant to ask if it was jailbroken. Why wouldn't it have a warranty if it's new?
    does apple honor ebay purchases?

seriously guys, $250+shipping to anyone here. Sealed.

9.7" - 32GB Space Gray MP2F2LL/A 5th Gen

Is it wi-fi, or cell service edition? You up for trades?

MP2F2LL/A is wi-fi only, MP242LL/A has cell (this isn't that one).

No trades. Just money.

10. I've never had a problem getting warranty service on electronics without a receipt. The registration process almost never requires one. As long as nobody has registered a device with that serial, it should be fine.