Page 440 of 468 FirstFirst ... 426436438439440441442444454 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

Public transport support being added to Apple Maps is fantastic.

I agree.

3. I'm using Apple Music right now. Early impressions are positive. I like how they added play next to the app.

iTunes Match is all fucked up because of the Apple Music action. Artists are split into LOTS of artists. Anyone having this issue?

5. No

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    iTunes Match is all fucked up because of the Apple Music action. Artists are split into LOTS of artists. Anyone having this issue?
    Yup. Anytime it's "Artist X feat Artist Y" it separates it from the rest of an album. Frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. In the old versions of iTunes there was a tag for "Album Artist" that you could fill with the main artist's name to keep the album grouped together.
    I haven't used Music though, so I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tags have nothing to do with it. It's some bullshit. One Man Army is three different bands now, with songs from each album randomly divided between the three.

9. I updated my phone to 8.4 and am seeing this new Music bullshit. Where did my star ratings go?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. The moon. Sucker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!