Page 463 of 468 FirstFirst ... 449459461462463464465467 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. 6S is solid. I had some issues with battery and camera at the end of my 2 year, but like, it's been a good phone. My 8 gets here tomorrow~
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Jony X Ive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	381.1 KB 
ID:	80826
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I think the form factor of the 5 has been awesome, and it's only just recently become noticeably slower with some applications (Podcasts in particular seems to be a really shitty app these days). About a year ago I broke a 5S, and I was happy to replace it with a hand-me-down. I'd be tempted to just stay with the SE, but I want something new after four years, and my old man eyes would appreciate a bigger screen.
    Last edited by Dunlap; 21 Sep 2017 at 02:39 PM.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    6S is solid. I had some issues with battery and camera at the end of my 2 year...
    People bitch when their $200 console dies after 7 years, but a $500-800 phone turns to shit after 2 years and we're all like "Here, take my money!"

5. To be fair, a console is not on 24-7.

6. pfft, maybe not in your house.
    Console also has moving parts and generates boku heat.

7. I would be lucky to get 2 hours of gaming in.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    People bitch when their $200 console dies after 7 years, but a $500-800 phone turns to shit after 2 years and we're all like "Here, take my money!"
    There's a huge blind spot with phones these days. Like people don't think of them as actual goods they are paying out the ass for. Triply true of millenials.

9. Official Apple Thread

Got muh iPhone 8. It’s much faster than the 6 especially Touch ID (soon to be dead). I also like the fake home button which I did not expect. Lack of a headphone jack stinks and they don’t even package the headphones with that little square case, but I was probably the only one that ever used it.

10. Official Apple Thread

I went all in, I decided I wanted the most updated experience to feel like I actually got an upgrade. Got 8 Plus and some AirPods.

Touch ID is noticeably faster, I do like that a lot. Just feels nice and polished all around.
    I really feel self conscious wearing AirPods. I just want more people to wear them around so I’m not the odd one out. And why do the tips have to be shiny silver like jewelry, anyway? The price tag is hard to swallow, I have never paid this much for a pair of headphones, but really, compared to other name brand Bluetooth headphones in general, and completely cordless BT headphones in particular, they are not sitting out of line from everyone else.
    They are the most convenient BT headphones I’ve used, I love never pushing a button to turn them on, I never went into a menu to pair them, and iOS lets you change the double-tap function so I can simply put them in and tap them and they start playing my music. I’ve been through maybe 4 other BT headphones and it has always been a hassle to connect them, or the battery is always dying, or the audio stutters every time I start playing audio, or they’re clunky, etc. As much as I would like a pair with really great audio quality, these sound good enough and the open design really make them feel like great everyday headphones that I can use while I’m active. I need to wear them longer, but they sit in my ears pretty securely and I don’t expect to feel fatigue from long periods of use. I think I’ll be okay if I save my studio cans for sitting at home.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!