Page 433 of 468 FirstFirst ... 419429431432433434435437447 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4673

Thread: Official Apple Thread

1. I started using icloud drive. It's kind of weird because on Mac it's a Dropbox Clone but on ios there is no file view. The stuff shows up in apps that can read it. I thought it would be awful but it's really not.

I need to switch over to that from Google Docs/Drive, though I don't use it for anything that Google would be interested in mining.

3. Yea I'm planning to move my stuff.

4. Official Apple Thread

I just wish Apple's prices were more competitive with Google's. I want more iCloud space to have a very easy way to back up all of my photos, but beyond that I really just want general backup storage.

Right now, Google seems like the better option for that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. How do I keep the iCloud I don't care to use from harassing me every time I turn on the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. You could add your info to the phone but turn all syncing off. I'd assume that would stop it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I just used Find My Phone for the first time, since my daughter couldn't remember where she put her hand-me-down that she uses as an iPod. What a slick service. I was able to see it on a map to know it was in the house, and then I could make it play a sound so we could find it. For some damn reason she put it on a window sill behind the couch. We never would have found it without cheating.

8. Just got my 6+, it is pretty sweet.

9. I finally got a Macbook Pro with an SSD. It's the entry-level model, but it's so much slicker than the laptops I've used in the past.

10. Work got me a 27" iMac dealie, now I kind of want one for home. It's gigantic.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 30 Oct 2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!