Thread: 'Ghost riding the whip' guy gets car stolen

1. 'Ghost riding the whip' guy gets car stolen

What a loser... Back to Chav-school with him.

2. That's so 2 months ago and staged as well.

3. Fake.

4. It just hit the local tabloids. But sorry for rehashing.

5. Not real. Who would be stupid enough to steal a car with a guy videotaping the whole thing?

But I WISH it was real. That kid was a douche who deserved to have his car stolen and perhaps even driven over him.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not real. Who would be stupid enough to steal a car with a guy videotaping the whole thing?

But I WISH it was real. That kid was a douche who deserved to have his car stolen and perhaps even driven over him.
    IBTN, everytime somebody forwards me a video of an idiot wrecking his car while ghost-riding, I get a little happier inside. It's just proof than evolution is not dead.

7. I don't know what I'm more shocked by: the fact that this video was already posted in the "Ghost Riding the Whip" thread, or that we already have another Ghost Riding the Whip thread in the first place.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not real. Who would be stupid enough to steal a car with a guy videotaping the whole thing?
    Would you be able to identify him from that video?