Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: iPhone.

1. If a cell phone is your only line of communcation, I sure do hope you're getting a good plan. Ever since I began my job I get phone calls to my cell all the time. It quickly sucked up my 450 minute/month plan. Thankfully my dad has Verizon and he's usually the only person from my family that I call during the day. *Shakes fist at editor and county prosecutor*

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne View Post
    if it was made by anybody other than Apple (ie MS), people would certainly complain about the size and cosmetics.

The thing is the same size as a Motorola Q. If MS wants to come out with a new OS and stop reselling the same bullshit they have been since the beginning of this decade, I'm sure people would fawn over that too. I love my T-Mobile Dash, but that's more despite Windows Mobile 5 than it is because of it.

3. I think the next phone I'm going to get is going to be one of those newer quality camera phones, with the super nice lenses. I don't know if any of you have seen the Samsung A900 I think it is, for Verizon. How it works is you flip the phone open, spin the screen around, close it, and then hold the phone sideways like a real digital camera (this action actual turns on "camera mode"). The camera itself was 3.2 megapixels if I remember correctly, and it came with a ton of complicated settings like a real camera. The only thing it was really missing is a real flash.

I'm sure that by the time I'm up for a new phone in a couple of years the phones similar to what I'm talking about will be nearly on par with regular digital cameras. What's better is that you can have insurance on this phone, so losing your camera isn't as big of a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. It'll be a phone with a Nikon attached to it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Which now a days gives off the illusion of un-professionalism.
    Unprofessionalism? I'm talking when I need to make a social call to someone and I'm not at a place where I know I can use a phone. I'm not a sales person either, so whenever I need to meet with a big client to explain something to them I'm always with the sales rep anyway, who all have their own cell phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    It really depends on how "on the move" you are.
    All of my friends have gotten used to leaving messages for me and having me return their calls when I'm home. I can't really do much until I get home and grab a bite to eat anyway.

I do travel a lot but anyone who I want to be able to contact me at work has my extension.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 13 Jan 2007 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."