Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Where the Hell Do You Guys Get All This Time to Play Video Games?

1. Where the Hell Do You Guys Get All This Time to Play Video Games?

Between goig to school, work, going out with friends/girlfriend, I have barely enough time to play a game of Madden 2006 on PS2 a day. Plus, I want to add going to the gym too.

I still have God of War to open, San Andreas to beat (I doubt I ever will), and like 20+ sealed DVDs I have yet to watch. I don't own a 360; I haven't played Gears of War, Vegas, Splinter Cell, anything. Where do you guys so much time to play video games and actually beat them? I'm so behind on the gaming world.

I want 50 hour days, plz.

2. stfu

3. Become a loser.

Close thread.

4. Tell your friends to piss off so you can play some games.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    stfu
    I can't help but AWTP.

6. I haven't been a hardcore gamer since the SNES days, but I even find time to play more than an hour worth of games in a row. I don't do shit with anyone on Thursday's, mainly because I reserve that time to watch The Office on NBC, but also because they can fuck off once in awhile.

That's when I usually play some Gears of War or Fight Night or Dead Rising. Just get games that are fun to play no matter how much time you put in to them.

Also STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    hardcore gamer
    Join my army that doesn't say this phrase?
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Who the fuck plays video games here?

9. I can find an hour or two on a weeknight, and a 5 hour session or two on weekend mornings/Sunday night. That said, I think I've finished like one game since February.
    -Kyo

10. Don't buy so much shit and you won't have a huge stack of shit you won't get to.

Also: shit