Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Show Us Your Gaming Setup" Thread Pt 2

1. it also reflects light back like a plasma.. which kind of ruins the reason for getting a LCD in the first place.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by morphix View Post
    You people are welcome to throw your money away on inferior products, I will not.
    We have a QOTY.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Wow. No doubt.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    We have a QOTY.
    I was really hoping that quote was from last year... it barely made it in though.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Here:
    Impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    EMAGDNIM, do you happen to know where you got those shelves?
    It's kinda funny but it's for the new Samsung slimfit DLP. I work retail and I noticed a weird sku one day so I checked it out online and it was a wall stand. I ended up getting one on the cheap, so I went for it.

It's been holding up well. I can find out the actual model # so you can ask around for it on your end...Let me know...

Yes, please do, if it's not too much trouble.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    it also reflects light back like a plasma.. which kind of ruins the reason for getting a LCD in the first place.
    Didn't think of that...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. My rig:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	setup.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	24512  

10. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Check if any of your local chain furniture stores have a clearance or scratch and dent section. There is a Levitz near me attached to a huge warehouse filled with quality cheap couches. If you look through this thread you can see my leather couch, which was normally $1500, but since it had no feet i got it almost good as new for $100. I also got really lucky, but it's worth a look in your area.
    2nding this. You can also check to see if JcPenny's has an outlet store near you as well, they can sometimes have really good deals on furniture that has minor issues, but if its a TV/Game room area, you like are going to spill stuff on it anyways.

Got my new couch for free, just had to take it away. Its a sectional, but I dont have enough room for it all, so I used the 2 couch parts and made the MEGA COUCH, that will seat 6 people and has recliners on both ends.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin