Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Show Us Your Gaming Setup" Thread Pt 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC View Post
    I've been preaching it like the gospel lately, Best Buy has 0% interest for 3 years special promotion right now.

www.bestbuy.com
    i'm in no desperate need for a TV right now. More important things to think off right now. Plus, I dont like these 0% interest things or taking my time paying things off. I rather pay it all off at once unless the amount is huge and out of my hands (loans or house).

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    He wouldn't have said it if he wasn't already thinking about it. Beware.
    Point taken. I didnt even see it when he originally made that post. kof, want to tag along? You can be my double..I mean my friend. While you get raped, i run for home..I mean help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    i'm in no desperate need for a TV right now. More important things to think off right now. Plus, I dont like these 0% interest things or taking my time paying things off. I rather pay it all off at once unless the amount is huge and out of my hands (loans or house).

I don't ususlly go for them either, but for me it's the best way to get a sweet ass HDTV without wrecking my wallet. I don't plan to make the minimun payments either. Think about it though, it's a free loan. (as long as you make the payments, if not, ouch! 26% interest!!!!)

3. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC View Post
    I don't ususlly go for them either, but for me it's the best way to get a sweet ass HDTV without wrecking my wallet. I don't plan to make the minimun payments either. Think about it though, it's a free loan. (as long as you make the payments, if not, ouch! 26% interest!!!!)
    Exactly...bought my ED plasma that way, and I plan to buy the panned HD set the same way.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
    Yeah, so I'll kick things off...
    Click for full size
    I like the whole floating thing, but the wires underneath just totally kill it. Had it been me, I would have put it all down lower, so that you could have included the wall outlet and cable hook-up inside the bottom area.

That, or maybe build out like a removable little "shell" for the plugs, paint it red to match the wall, and help hide them that way.
    Last edited by mollipen; 19 Jan 2007 at 12:41 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. or just tape the cords up under the shelf even.

unless you were talking more along the lines of the power strip.

6. I personally think this is the WORST time to buy a TV. The prices are about to drop, HARD. The technology is getting better and the standards are normalizing.

This summer or this winter will be the perfect time to get a great deal on a fantastic set.

7. Neo-Geo

One side of the room:

Click for full size

Other side of room:

Click for full size

That's an outdated pic, Everything is still the same, but the
    AstroCity cabinet is now gone. Plus there's a Sega set up, with
    a DC and Saturn on another side of the room, just not pictured.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 30 Jan 2007 at 11:17 AM.

8. ok so heres the problem, i obviously have run out of room for stuff. Any ideas how to aid this? I want to keep the PS2 on the HDTV cause its widescreen, and the ps2 has to be horizontal cause itll no longer run right vert. I like where the PS3 is i want to leave it there, but i was also thinking of putting it up where th yearbooks are (top right) since its for the most part wireless its the best for being up there. I was thinking of putting the tower on the bottom, but i just got a Mac tower, and i need to find somewhere to put THAT as well. Ideas?

9. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    ok so heres the problem, i obviously have run out of room for stuff. Any ideas how to aid this?
    Get a bigger desk + organize your shit better. That place is a fucking mess, no wonder you don't have room for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Get a bigger desk + organize your shit better. That place is a fucking mess, no wonder you don't have room for anything.
    i just moved back home so everything just kinda got thrown everywhere D=