Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Crackdown

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Read my post above Mech .
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I'll check out the individual game settings when I get home. I never look under display settings since console games don't have graphical options.
    You weren't the only one that said something which is why I didn't quote you. I still love you in my heart even if I can't always find the words.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'll check out the individual game settings when I get home. I never look under display settings since console games don't have graphical options.
    Most 360 games let you adjust the brightness/gamma. I prefer adjusting it through the game, because the setting get saved for the individual game. So if different games look best with different settings, I only have to change them once.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You weren't the only one that said something which is why I didn't quote you. I still love you in my heart even if I can't always find the words.
    I understand.

4. When I started the demo I thought it was going to suck.

But when I had maxed out Agility and I was jumping between sky scrappers it was pretty fucking awesome. I just might pick this thing up when it comes out.

5. Great game last night Planet, one of our better ones. I love doing my own thing and hearing Planet blowing up street corners blocks away.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Great game last night Planet, one of our better ones. I love doing my own thing and hearing Planet blowing up street corners blocks away.
    "Was that you?!?"

"Yep."

Good times.

Edit: Crappy quality, but you get the idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P4jXHPkw8Y
    Last edited by Prince Planet; 27 Jan 2007 at 08:30 PM.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

7. how the piss do you do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Another round of shits and giggles tonight. The grenade launcher is ridiculous.

9. Oh fuck me that was beautiful!

Frag grenades, I assume?

James

10. I've seen 3 grenades so far, shrapnel, standard and what I think are proximity mines.