Thread: Best Buy 0% interest for 3 years!

1. Best Buy 0% interest for 3 years!

Best Buy is running a promotion that's a pretty great deal. 0% interest for three years on home theatre purchases over $999. This is an excellent opportunity to pick up a great HDTV set with little to no impact on your spending habits/lifestyle. And if you have a Best Buy rewards card, you get the points for it too.

Free loans are always a great thing, just make sure you make those payments or you get hit with 26% interest!!!

www.bestbuy.com

Already did =)
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I will vouch for this. I bought my HDTV on a two-year interest free payment plan and it's the best way of picking up a TV. It's been exactly a year and I'm almost done paying off the TV set and don't regret it.

One thing that sticks in my craw, though, is the fee they hit you with. It's miniscule (fluctuates between $5-10 a month) but it's annoying.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I will vouch for this. I bought my HDTV on a two-year interest free payment plan and it's the best way of picking up a TV. It's been exactly a year and I'm almost done paying off the TV set and don't regret it.

One thing that sticks in my craw, though, is the fee they hit you with. It's miniscule (fluctuates between $5-10 a month) but it's annoying.
    Fee? I must have missed that part. What's it for?

5. I don't have the bill for this month yet but it's some processing (bullshit) fee.