Page 1 of 45 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostbusters - Bustin Makes Me Feel Good!

1. Ghostbusters - Bustin Makes Me Feel Good!

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/15/se...-in-the-works/

They have no clue if it's a licensed game, a mod, or what, which means it's probably just something random on YouTube and is absolutely nothing, but shit if it doesn't look awesome. Let's all pretend what would happen if this came out and rocked my pants.

Last edited by MechDeus; 15 Nov 2007 at 09:04 AM.

2. I just saw the first video on Joystiq. Sexy.

Who knows maybe it's going to be based on that third movie they wanted to do a few years ago.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Apparently the developer ZootFly IS doing next gen console development, so this very well could be the best game ever. This is a game that graphically could really benefit from 360/PS3 type processing power, and would also really benefit from having Wii's controller. I want a Wii 360 adapter so I can play this game!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. lol @ the 1960s ambulance somehow merged with a 2007 cadillac. Wtf.

5. I'd buy this shit day one if it were a real 360 game. Hell, it could even be enough to make me buy a PS3...LOL

6. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    I'd buy this shit day one if it were a real 360 game. Hell, it could even be enough to make me buy a PS3...LOL
    Now that is just silly.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. Whatever system it comes to, that new logo has to go. Hmm guess we should do some digging and see if a new movie is slated.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    Now that is just silly.
    I absolutely love the Ghostbusters...it was my favorite movie as a kid. I also loved the cartoon show, and I had a bunch of the toys. You're right though...it is silly...no game would be good enough to get me to buy a video game system for $600.

9. 4 player co-op please.