Thread: Anybody want to trade ZoE2?

1. Anybody want to trade ZoE2?

I'm resigned to the fact that I will never see a copy of Zone of the Enders 2 in a store again. It's going for about $20-25 on ebay.

I've got an extra wireless 360 controller I'd be willing to deal.

Also got an assortment of games of which I can put together a couple for the game:

Xbox:
    Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (Xbox)
    Tenchu: Return From Darkness (Xbox)
    Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds (Xbox)

PS2:

Tekken 5
    Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War (case, no instructions)

PSP:

Gradius Collection (no case or instructions But hey, you get portable Gradius Gaiden!)
    -Kyo

2. ... what's wrong with 20-25 bucks for a game?

Anyway, the game is pretty mediocre IMO. It has some fun boss battles, but if I had never played the game, I wouldn't have missed anything.

3. I have seen used copies in EB/GS here for $40.... Abit much for this game tho.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
    ... what's wrong with 20-25 bucks for a game?
    Nothing at all, just seeing if anybody's interested in trading first. I'd rather see if I had anything anybody on TNL wanted before tossing money at some eBay guy.
    -Kyo

5. ZOE2 is one of the top 5 games on the PS2. Its definitely worth paying the $25 for. Sorry I can't trade you my copy, because its one of my favorite games

6. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    ZOE2 is one of the top 5 games on the PS2. Its definitely worth paying the $25 for. Sorry I can't trade you my copy, because its one of my favorite games
    I'm waiting for one of those "it's overrated" guys who bought it to come along.
    -Kyo

7. You can try checking this page every once in a while to see if they have it. It's been in stock a couple times in the past two months. Twenty bucks, brand new.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    You can try checking this page every once in a while to see if they have it.
    That's where I got it from (second copy). The game is admittedly pretty hot; I didn't give it much of a chance the first time I owned it due to bad ZOE1 memories.

Twenty bucks, brand new.
    Unfortunately, shipping will bump it up to $29+.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    You can try checking this page every once in a while to see if they have it. It's been in stock a couple times in the past two months. Twenty bucks, brand new.
    Thanks, I keep hoping those reprints start showing up used in game shops.
    -Kyo

10. Nevermind, found it in a store today.
    -Kyo