Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega's Dreamcast Page: Checklist and Proof that SoA has good taste!

1. Sega's Dreamcast Page: Checklist and Proof that SoA has good taste!

http://www.sega.com/games/dreamcast/...reamcast.jhtml
    Yeah, I know. Everyone knows about Sega's page. No big secret or somesuch. Still, like myself, I'll bet noone actually GOES there.
    The Dreamcast page has a couple of nifty features now... a FULL checklist of ALL US DC games (I've got 40! Go me! Go me! Got no life! Got no life!) and 2 lists of games that Sega has dubbed "sleeper hits." Looking at those lists, I have regained hope in Sega (or at least the people who make the website. Good for you!)
    ...and...wow. What a pointless topic this is. Oh, well. Check out page. Report how many DC games you have or somesuch.

2. I visit it every day ... mainly because my DC web browser uses it as home. I think the checklist is incomplete, I believe Midway's Greatest Hits 2 and Planetweb Browser 3.0 (offical software, though not a game) are not listed.

I'll have to check out that sleeper list... *-neo

3. Wow! I have 77 games from that list! Just under 200 to go!

4. Yes, Midway's Arcade Hits vol 2. is on that list.

5. Cool, they listened to Werewolf. He emailed them that the game was missing on the list *-neo

6. I still have about 15-20 domestic games left to buy, and I'm only just now getting into the import list...unfortunately, it seems to largely consist of boring digital comics. Still, there seems to be some good stuff in there.
    -Kyo

7. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    I still have about 15-20 domestic games left to buy, and I'm only just now getting into the import list...unfortunately, it seems to largely consist of boring digital comics. Still, there seems to be some good stuff in there.
    Do you have an actual, hard-copied checklist for imports? Or is this your very own mental-list?
    Throw fireballs at him...
    Laugh at his moustache...
    http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/...o_gcn_game.jpg
    But do not mess with his vacation.

8. Prepare to be amazed...

Crazy Taxi
    Grandia II
    Gunbird 2
    Jet Grind Radio
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica
    Shenmue
    Shenmue II
    Sonic Adventure
    Starlancer
    Virtua Tennis

Phew!

Almost complete!

9. Damn Rob, you're one mad collector of DC stuff. How do you manage to keep up spending that much on it all?

10. Not everyone can be that passionate about Dreamcast gaming, I know. And to think, I used to own four more DC games and I forgot to mention Sega Swirl!