Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about.......Dark Cloud

zidane747 Guest

Let's talk about.......Dark Cloud

I was just recently playing this again, and I discovered it isn't that bad. I mean, it's not great, but it's alright. The graphics are good, and the music works. It's the repetitive combat and cumbersome micro-management with your weapon and thirst, and the fact that there's NO WAY of getting an antidote to a status effect that an enemy inflicts on you, is what bothers me. The Georama system is unique, and I like building my hometown, but those factors nearly ruin it all. To anyone who has actually beat this game; does it get better, or are those dungeons the only ones in the game?

2. Somebody buy this kid an Xbox.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Mode7
    Somebody buy this kid an Xbox.

Why do you think I started this thread?

Everyone, I am poor. I need your assistance in buying me an Xbox *cough* Thank you for your time *cough* man, am I hot. Maybe the huge xbox fan can cool me down. How's about it guys, please? PLEASE?

4. I'll buy you an Xbox if you leave.
    It's a mirror image!

zidane747 Guest
    You promise Luke?

6. Originally posted by Mode7
    Somebody buy this kid an Xbox.
    Why?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Sweet Christ, have a sense of humour.

I'm going back to Morrowind. At least I can hew down the irritating people there.

8. Originally posted by Mode7
    Sweet Christ, have a sense of humour.

I'm going back to Morrowind. At least I can hew down the irritating people there.
    They won't point and laugh either.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. As though you knew me.

10. Someone needs to buy this little boy a Gamecube.