Page 11 of 184 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Hope for his death then.

That blonde girl is pretty hot. But her crying before the traditional wedding night rape was bad. Also her ass/legs are huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    It seems pretty cool. I really don't like how that blond prince boy looks, what a little twerp.
    He looks pretty much exactly how GRRM pictured him (from illustration). Jamie's character is one of the more interesting one as the story continues.

OOps, you were talking about the prince boy, yah, he sucks.

3. What the fuck was that blue eyed thing at the start? I liked that douchey commander dude. Too bad he's dead.

Just seemed weird they showed this supernatural clip and all of a sudden nothing else was ever mentioned of it after the beheading.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I'd imagine it's a hook for something later.

5. It'll be relevant in Season 12

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    What the fuck was that blue eyed thing at the start?
    Some evil thing of legend that's not supposed to exist and will come around later and fuck everything up?

I'm not sure what else you expected from it. When Ned asked that unclewhateverhisnameis whether he knew the kid that he killed, he told him he was normal and not crazy. Ned was obviously at least somewhat concerned that he was telling the truth.

7. Whatevs. I don't want to spoil it for myself too much. Wanting more of it is a good thing.

I predict Sean Beans character will be killed off this season. He's too big a name to sign on for multiple seasons.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    When Ned asked that unclewhateverhisnameis
    His name is Hans Gruber

It's really Benjen

9. I predict that Steve Buscemi will be killed off this season of Boardwalk Empire. He's just too big of a name to sign on for multiple seasons.

Oh wait.

10. One does not simply walk off the set to Mordor.