Page 125 of 184 FirstFirst ... 111121123124125126127129139 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. We don't know that all of those things happened concurrently. It'd be nice if they did, but we don't know.

2. I don't really assume that everything we see in an episode is happening at the same exact time, especially in plotlines that are isolated from each other.

3. The sword that Ned leaned on the bed was Dawn (Arthur Dayne's family sword). I wonder why attention was drawn to that?

4. I am not too upset about people teleporting all over the place. I just assume the episode takes place over the course of several months to move the plot along.

5. There's like 8 characters left.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Next season is gonna be straight fucking nuts.
    Cersei Lannister vs The World

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. I knew Tommen was gonna bite it, but I wasn't expecting it to go down like that.

8. It would have been nice to have SOMETHING happen with the white walkers this ep though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I'd think some first or second cousin of Robert would have something to say about Cersei's coronation, but that'll be a moot point thanks to dragons.