Page 151 of 184 FirstFirst ... 137147149150151152153155165 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. THIS EPISODE WAS SHAKY AF

Arya: hmmm......

Littlefinger: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCiPkazVzFA
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Littlefinger is like a Pretty Little Liars villain now.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. It’s a shame Sansa never got fed to the dogs. Little Finger is playing her like the stupid teenager she is. I noticed that Sam actually mentioned time passing when he said he saw Bran years ago at the wall.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Maybe Cersei will turn everyone at King's Landing to white walkers
    I'll say this: Bringing a wight/white walker to place inhabited by Qyburn can't be a good idea.

And Cersei is BSing Jamie.
    I definitely think she's lying to him, since she knows she's losing him.

Let's pretend she actually IS pregnant, though. There's a thing from the book that was left out which could still factor into stuff. When Cersei was a teenager and went to that witch to tell her the future, there was another piece.

Cersei: "Will the king and I have children?"
    Maggy: "Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds," she said. "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

A real pregnancy seems like a good spot to cover that part. The baby is male and would be the little brother of Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    It’s a shame Sansa never got fed to the dogs. Little Finger is playing her like the stupid teenager she is. I noticed that Sam actually mentioned time passing when he said he saw Bran years ago at the wall.
    I like this crap he's setting up, and that it appears my suspicion is correct - he's trying to get Sansa killed. I was super happy when he looked to the kennel Arya had been hiding in, since it was pretty clear he was playing her. There's a part of me that loves him for being so good but there's still the part of me that wants one of the Stark kids to figure him out OR for the Hound to blow up his spot.

EDIT: A coworker just made a great joke: What if like, at the end of Game of Thrones, they find this ancient safe with the weapon that will kill all the white walkers, but the combination is the number of steps in the citadel?
    Last edited by Calliander; 14 Aug 2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Incredible thoughts

5. I feel bad for Sam, not knowing that his brother and father were roasted.

6. Why feel bad? Ignorance is bliss.

7. I should feel bad when the dragon roasts people but goddamn its rad.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. I was genuinely surprised to see Gendry return, and props to Davos for delivering the best fan service line in the series, with the "I thought you might still be rowing!" line. I guarantee Gendry will be the one to forge the dragon glass weapons. Davos told him to go by the name Clovis. Ancient humans in North America used to make spear tips and arrow heads, called Clovis Points, out of obsidian.

And an odd aside, the spot in Clovis New Mexico where the first Clovis points were found, is called The Blackwater. Pretty cool.

9. Does Littlefinger live in like, the barn? Why is his apartment is the basement of winterfell? What was in that empty bottle strategically placed in the middle of the room? I was laughing too hard at this point to pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Does Littlefinger live in like, the barn? Why is his apartment is the basement of winterfell? What was in that empty bottle strategically placed in the middle of the room? I was laughing too hard at this point to pay attention.
    1) Does it matter where a daywalker spends his or her time?

2) See above.

3) Not empty. Human blood. See above.