Page 175 of 184 FirstFirst ... 161171173174175176177179 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    or just one episode build up.. one episode battle... one episode aftermath.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Yup. Least common denominator writing removes the consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You’re a good article.
    your mom is a good article!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. What a trashcan episode. They managed to ruin Brienne’s entire character in the span of 90 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post

4. Yeah. So stupid. We have to drive Dany over the edge so she nukes King's Landing. How to get her there? I know! Contrived, high school lunchroom fighting with Sansa. Ooh! And we'll kill that black girl! That'll really motivate her!

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...ate_melisandei
    Last edited by Calliander; 06 May 2019 at 08:33 AM.

5. This show has turned into complete garbage. There were actually a few good moments buried in a pile of dog crap (such as Brienne crying over Jamie leaving, Varys and Tyrion talking shop), but most of it is just so dumb.

And now, everyone can just teleport to anywhere as they see fit (Bronn).

6. why the eff dont they just send Arya into the city to do her thing. She can hop from disguise to disguise to get close to Cersei and then cross that witch of her list.

Unless of course Arya is really Jaqen or the Waif- doing the iron bank’s bidding.

Wouldn’t a rear flanking + dragon fire= ship decimation? Last night was the first time one of you could have said “waste of an episode” and I wouldnt have disagreed.

7. I liked the part where a secret isn't a secret if more than 8 people already know it.

I caught up this weekend, I didn't think episode 3 was too hard to see? But watching over streaming did look like doo doo. This was probably the prettiest episode of the show, I liked the orange in the background and blue in the foreground, with harsh/focused lighting. I am interested in seeing a Blu-ray of that.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Now I know why they shortened the last 2 seasons.... D&D can't write if GRRM warged into them. The lore, the plots, motivations are all over the place and they just need to hit the milestones that GRRM laid out and get to the end. They don't really know how to tie anything together and things just happen without rhyme or reason.

9. Man, what a fall from grace into silliness. The eventual behind the scenes article on this season is going to be great.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post