Page 176 of 184 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178180 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1837

Thread: Game of Thrones

1. They added it in after the complaints about lighting in episode 3.

2. Y'all are crazy, that was a great episode. Other than Barnacle Dick getting the jump on them for the third time, shit was good. Jaime and Tyrion drinking & laughing together, Podrick pulling off the stealthy threesome, Dany losing her shit and her face getting all freaky looking when she was telling Jon to keep his mouth shut, Brienne and Jaime FINALLY hooking up. It wasn't action packed, but it was still good.

3. It was fine I guess. Cersei should’ve just fucked everyone up at the wall though. There was like 200 of them. She has an entire army behind the wall and giant goddamn crossbows aimed at them. Game, Set, Match right there.

4. Game, Set, Match should have been Missandei grabbing Cersei and jumping off the castle, especially after she said, "Do you have any last words" into her ear.

Ghost Watch 2019:
    Ghost got busted up and is about 1/3 of the size he should be. Will Ghost come back to save Jon Snow, or will he just disappear above the wall?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. That was the last of what we will see from the Dire Wolves, the writers have no clue what to do with them anyway.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Yeah. So stupid. We have to drive Dany over the edge so she nukes King's Landing. How to get her there? I know! Contrived, high school lunchroom fighting with Sansa. Ooh! And we'll kill that black girl! That'll really motivate her!

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...ate_melisandei
    This is the inevitable problem facing a show that has gotten so large in production scope that it takes them two years to make six episodes. There's just no breathing room to let characters process and wrestle with things, or to shift gradually. So instead it just kind of feels like they're teleporting between their key plot points.

Dany's heel turn isn't totally out of character. There have been points before where we've seen people have to explain to her why killing civilians is bad PR. But the way it's handled here feels unearned because it's so sudden.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Now I know why they shortened the last 2 seasons.... D&D can't write if GRRM warged into them. The lore, the plots, motivations are all over the place and they just need to hit the milestones that GRRM laid out and get to the end. They don't really know how to tie anything together and things just happen without rhyme or reason.
    I'd wager that if they had 20 episodes instead of 6 they could figure something better out, but it would take them 6 years to put them all together. So they've ended up being super economical with their character development in order to just get it out.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 07 May 2019 at 07:58 AM.

So game of thrones turned into anime. That's what you're saying.

8. I don't know any characters that need to live inside of King's Landing, so what's the hold up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    why the eff dont they just send Arya into the city to do her thing. She can hop from disguise to disguise to get close to Cersei and then cross that witch of her list.

Unless of course Arya is really Jaqen or the Waif- doing the iron bank’s bidding.

Wouldn’t a rear flanking + dragon fire= ship decimation? Last night was the first time one of you could have said “waste of an episode” and I wouldnt have disagreed.
    I literally paused the show during this scene and turned to my wife and said the same exact thing. Even if those "Scorpions" are capable of turning 360 they'd still have to fire through several masts etc... Just dumb shit.

Also, hey, let's bring the last dragon (and queen for good measure) within range of like 30 of those things at King's Landing and why the fuck didn't Cersei fire away?

Agree on Arya. She can be anyone. Kill the bitch.

10. We had plot armor, now we have plot weapon in those automatic super accurate (when they want to be) giant crossbows.

Dany activated her plot armor when she flies directly at the giant crossbows and all of a sudden Euron's aim turn to shit. This show has turned into a comedy of errors.